LaY lizzY feat. Hot Blaze - Devil's son (prod. by Luar Beatz) [Letra]

 
 Devil’s Son
Chorus (Hot Blaze)
Yeeahh, you don’t believe in me
You’re always teasing me
You don’t believe in my dream
So, you trinna kill me and my dream
AAahh yeah You’re the devil’s son
You’re the devils son,
Trinna bring me down

Verse 1
Red pointy horns, I think you got those
But you’re trying to cover those with your Afros
Fake friends, acting like bros
For real they just trinna get their gat close
They are never what they seem they’re dicks acting like assholes
When you need em the most they gon react slow
That’s how they act goes,
if you aint smart enough, you gon follow just like an echo
They wanna to take you to the wrong path
Change the way you think make burn your own flag
Devils, ill fight them im going to kill all
Youre going to pay for your mistakes with a free fall
They command the presidents they’re breaking the law
That’s why communities is playing dodge ball with c4s
I advise you to watch youre backs
This aint fiction these are facts the devil is here

Chorus

(Ellp)
Bridge
You are trying to defy me?
Don’t  you know who I am?
I AM THE DEVIL
 Verse 2
You always wear red for a reason
Attitude of a demon tendencies for treason
Trinna bring me down for no reason
I am the 1st victim of killing dreams season
They approach you quietly, quietly trinna kill my dream
They are trying to silence me,
From my own life they are trying to fire me
But my heart aint going to die on me,
I got this

Chorus

Enviar um comentário

0 Comentários